Membership of Formby U3A is open to all in their third age, which is defined not by a particular age but by a period in life after you have finished working full-time, raising your family and have time to pursue your interests or just try something new. Membership still remains only £9 per person per year – the Financial/Membership year is 1st January to 31st December – Full details of how to renew your membership are also in the newsletter.
● To apply for Membership please click here
● For Terms and Conditions of Membership please click here
● Benefits of membership please see below
- Groups – please click here
- Monthly meetings and Coffee Mornings – please click here
- Monthly newsletter (normally 10 issues per year – please click here
- Discounts (April 2019) (opens a pdf file in a new tab) – please click here
- Venues (alternative meeting places) (opens a pdf file in a new tab) please click here
Membership Cards – Renewing members
If you are a renewing member then your card may be collected at the monthly Wednesday or Thursday meeting . If you have a Standing Order in place, your new Membership Card will be posted out once your subscription has been received from your bank. If you pay by cheque at the Monthly Meeting or Coffee Morning, you can collect your card at the same time. If you pay by post, your new card will be available for collection at the Monthly Meeting or Coffee Morning following receipt of your payment, unless you included a stamped addressed envelope with your payment.